Joseph T. Mormino, D.D.S., Smile Designer
Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry, with honors, State University of New York. Doctor of Dental Surgery, Georgetown University School of Dentistry. General Practice Hospital Residency – Staten Island University Hospital.
Joseph T. Mormino, D.D.S. gained extensive post graduate training in all areas of restorative dentistry, including dental implants and cosmetic dentistry. Dr. Mormino studied under Dr. Peter Dawson, one of the most prominent comprehensive dentists in the world.
Dr. Mormino is often referred to as a gentle cosmetic dentist in Staten Island, New York, because of his dedication to providing a comfortable and pain-free dental experience to his patients.
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (Staten Island’s Only Sustaining Member)
- American Dental Association
- Second District Dental Society
- Greater Staten Island Study Club
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Academy of General Dentistry
Dr. Mormino lives in Staten Island, New York, as do all of his staff members. He enjoys spending time with his wife Christine and their children Joseph and Jordan.