A Custom Smile Makeover Can Correct Multiple Aesthetic Concerns
For some patients, a single cosmetic treatment will not achieve the results they desire. In these cases, Dr. Joseph Mormino can perform a personalized smile makeover at Joseph T. Mormino, DDS in Staten Island, NY, to address several aesthetic concerns and achieve dramatic results. A smile makeover is a fully customized treatment plan that features multiple cosmetic dentistry procedures. To review your candidacy for a smile makeover, schedule a consultation with Dr. Mormino today.
Smile Makeover Candidates
Good candidates for a smile makeover are those who are seeking to correct multiple aesthetic imperfections with their smiles. Patients who have any current oral health concerns, such as decay or gum disease, will need to have these treated first before undergoing a smile makeover. Although certain procedures like porcelain veneers can address minor tooth misalignment, those who want to correct significant alignment issues should seek an orthodontic treatment.
Personalized to Achieve Your Goals
If Dr. Mormino determines you are a good candidate for a smile makeover, he will discuss your goals for treatment and take your budget into consideration to begin planning a personalized set of procedures. At Joseph T. Mormino, DDS, we have an on-site dental lab, which allows us to provide wax-up models that can help you visualize the anticipated outcome of your smile makeover and ensure we achieve the results you seek. Additionally, if your smile makeover involves porcelain veneers or dental restorations, we can create these in-house using advanced materials.
Depending on your budget and the results you hope to achieve, your smile makeover can include:
- Teeth whitening: We can perform a professional Zoom!® in-office whitening to brighten your smile by several shades, or provide a take-home kit that allows you to achieve a whiter smile at your own convenience.
- Porcelain veneers: These thin shells of dental-grade porcelain are placed over the surface of reshaped teeth to conceal a wide range of cosmetic imperfections.
- Dental bonding: Often used as a minimally invasive alternative to porcelain veneers, dental bonding involves applying a special adhesive to the surface of teeth in order to fill in chips and cracks and cover blemishes.
- Dental Crowns: Although crowns are typically used for restorative purposes, they also provide several aesthetic benefits by completely covering a damaged or badly decayed tooth. Since we have an on-site dental lab, we can provide same-day crowns in many cases.
- Dental Bridges: If you have a gap in your smile caused by tooth loss, we can use a dental bridge to replace missing teeth.
Combining several treatments into a comprehensive treatment plan allows us to achieve outstanding results while minimizing office visits, recovery times, and costs.
Begin Planning Your Smile Makeover Today
At Joseph T. Mormino, DDS, we have been using dentistry to improve the lives of our patients for more than 25 years. When you choose to undergo a smile makeover at our practice, you can rest assured that we will take the time to understand your goals in order to achieve exceptional and lasting results. Reach out to Joseph T. Mormino, DDS today to schedule an appointment.