Full Mouth Reconstruction Can Completely Revitalize a Damaged Smile
Even if you suffer from extensive dental damage and several missing teeth, undergoing full mouth reconstruction at Joseph T. Mormino, DDS in Staten Island, NY, can give you a beautiful, functional smile. Full mouth reconstruction does not refer to a single procedure, but rather a comprehensive treatment plan that is custom-tailored to address a range of restorative and aesthetic concerns.
As an experienced and compassionate dentist, Dr. Joseph Mormino will take the time to understand your unique needs and help select two or more treatments that will achieve your goals and fit within your budget. To schedule a full mouth reconstruction consultation, reach out to Joseph T. Mormino, DDS today.
What is Full Mouth Reconstruction?
Full mouth reconstruction involves planning and performing a personalized set of treatments to repair widespread dental damage and restore oral health and function. This can include treating extensive decay or gum disease, replacing missing teeth, and even performing cosmetic enhancements. Rather than addressing each of these concerns one at a time, Dr. Mormino will combine multiple procedures into a comprehensive treatment plan, which helps to minimize costs, office visits, and recovery times.
Full Mouth Reconstruction
Dr. Joseph T. Mormino can create a full mouth restoration plan to address all of your needs at his Staten Island, NY, office. Dr. Mormino will combine whichever treatments are necessary to restore your smile and oral health. Your newly restored smile will allow you to go about your daily life without discomfort or dissatisfaction in your appearance.Watch More Videos <
Planning Your Full Mouth Reconstruction
In order to customize your full mouth reconstruction, you will hold a personal consultation with Dr. Mormino. During this visit, we will take dental x-rays and conduct an extensive oral health examination. Once Dr. Mormino understands the extent of your dental damage, he will discuss your goals and budget to help determine a set of procedures that will best achieve the results you desire. Depending on your unique needs, full mouth reconstruction can include:
- Fillings: After treating decay, Dr. Mormino will place a filling to restore the strength of the tooth.
- Dental Crowns: Also known as caps, crowns are placed over damaged teeth to provide support and improve their function and appearance.
- Dental Bridges: Bridges are the traditional method of tooth replacement, and they feature several dental crowns that are fused together to fill in the gaps created by tooth loss.
- Dentures: These trusted and versatile restorations feature artificial teeth and a gum-colored base, and they can be used to replace several missing teeth or an entire row.
- Dental implants: These small metal posts are surgically placed into the jaw, where they fuse with the jawbone to act as artificial tooth roots. Once healed, implants can provide a lifetime of unparalleled support for dental crowns, bridges, and dentures.
In addition to restorative procedures, full mouth reconstruction can also include cosmetic treatments, such as teeth whitening or porcelain veneers, to achieve a complete smile transformation. If you will be receiving a crown, bridge, or veneers, these will be crafted on-site in our advanced dental lab, which is not possible at many other practices.
Schedule a Full Mouth Reconstruction Consultation
Undergoing full mouth reconstruction at Joseph T. Mormino, DDS can completely rejuvenate the look and function of your smile. If you are concerned about covering the cost of treatment, we offer financing through CareCredit℠ and Lending Club. Schedule an appointment today to begin planing your full mouth reconstruction.